Earn cash from your groceries

Home Forums General Discussion Open Discussion Earn cash from your groceries

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Official iGamer 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lesslithia
    Participant

It’s Sunday and for many people, that means it is the dreaded grocery shopping day. Many people dislike this chore for one reason or another. For some, its having to make a trip to the store and wander about whilst dodging other shopper and having to wait in a line to check out. For others, its the swiping of the debit card that makes the chore so unpleasant. As the keeper of finances in my family, I dread swiping the debit card. So I am always looking for ways to lower our costs. That is where the Ibotta app comes in to play. It allows me to get money back on my purchases, not just in store, but online as well. In just a little over one month’s time, I have earned nearly $50 simply by submitting my receipts after my shopping trips.

Prior to shopping, I scroll through the offers and select the ones that I think I will use. After my shopping trip, I scan in my receipt and redeem my offers. Often times, there are bonuses to earn more cash by redeeming x amount of offers or referring friends. cash earned can be redeemed through PayPal or various gift cards.

You can use my referral code to earn more cash——> faforha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zorlofe
    Keymaster

Thanks, I signed up! Always love a way to save money or get some back while shopping!

Official iGamer
    Participant

I used to use this, you actually end up spending more than you make.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.