Happy Thanksgiving!

Home Forums General Discussion Open Discussion Happy Thanksgiving!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zorlofe 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lesslithia
    Participant

Late post, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day with friends and family. My husband actually sprung a surprise mini date and arranged for my mom to watch our son so that we could go to the movies. I haven’t gone to see a movie since our son was born. But I date fouled and kind of took a cat nap in the theater by mistake. Fortunately, the hubs was really understanding and didn’t get mad.

We sure did miss the other half of my family and our friends who all went to Kentucky this week. Can’t wait to have yall back. Travel safely.

Now onto Christmas!

Our tree has already been put up and decorated for a week lol

Zorlofe
    Keymaster

Lol, well I have a late reply to your late post! Missed you all too but we did have a good trip and I got to see a side of the country I hadn’t been to before as well as all the fun with the Dene’s. Glad you guys got to have a date! I’m ready for Christmas or at least the Christmas break as it will be a nice one and allow for some more down time after some more projects we have going on at work. See you soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.